The D-Series is a non-LED crosshair decal, made for all gamers, all guns, and all consoles. Find your edge and stay locked in. Our clear decal increases your accuracy during hardcore game play, even over long distances. The D-Series works with TV screens or PC monitors, and makes our flagship product—HipShotDot—safe for any screen. Aim and fire—faster, farther, with fuller confidence.
- Increases your hip fire accuracy while improving your overall KD ratio
- Can be used standalone or with HSD for max performance
- Easy to apply, remove, and use again—without leaving any marks
- Compatible with all shooter games—first or third person
- Dial in your Quick-Scoping, No-Scoping, and Hard-Scoping
- Available in multiple options—Care Pack, Tech Pack, Milspec Pack, or Pro Pack—and three colors: red, green, or yellow
- Works with all gaming consoles and PCs
"HipShotDot gives you laser like precision in any first person shooter" -GIZMODO
HipShotDot gives you an advantage in aiming with improved speed, accuracy, and reaction time. Using HipShotDot allows you to free up slots for other in-game attachments or perks, giving you a greater number of lethal combinations. HipShotDot is also “EMP proof”, taking your performance to the next level.
Works with all first and third-person shooters.
Works with 100s' of first and third-person shooter games including popular titles such as Fortnite, PUBG, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Metal of Honor, Titanfall, Halo, Gears of War, The Division, Destiny and many more. The HipShotDot is designed for Television use only. Not for use with laptop, gaming or pc monitors.
HipShotDot is compatible with virtually any game system including popular consoles such as Xbox 360, Xbox ONE, Xbox X, PS3, PS4, Wii, WiiU, Wii Switch.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
The HipShotDot and Kotion Headsets offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Airdrop Gaming sells quality products and if you are not happy with your purchase, we will give you a full refund or replacement. The guarantee does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, lightning, power surges, other acts of nature, or unauthorized product modification or repairs.